super hanc petram -- deep background
Friday, October 05, 2001
 
Article on Salon from yesterday about the shelving of the results of the Florida recount. I must admit I don't mind it being delayed since it deserves appropriate coverage. It's a major story and should be treated as such. If the consortium can't devote the resources (which I doubt), or the space (which I do believe) since everything in the news is about terrorism, then a delay makes sense. When does the delay end? After the first major strike unless that doesn't materialize by the middle of next week. I'm interested in the report, but I want all the information when it is reported. Normally I can understand when stories aren't flushed out completely, but this is one that has taken time and can afford to be in the can a little longer.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger