super hanc petram -- deep background
Saturday, May 12, 2001
 
Down in Delaware now for the start of a trial. This place is a pit. Hopefully I'll only be down here for a week as I'm expecting to be totally exhausted by week's end and have to go back to New York lest I drop dead. Last year we had a trial in the summer in Delaware and the court room wasn't air conditioned. Something tells me they haven't done anything about this in the intervening 9 months since we last were here. Also we have a far smaller court room this time than last time. All of this means that I'm going to sweat right throught the two suits I brought down. Luckily there's dry cleaining at the hotel because boy am I going to need it.

Jess and I got an apartment together. It's great and in a beautiful part of Brooklyn Heights. Extremely high ceilings will be a lot of fun to decorate and it gives us a legitimate excuse to buy one of those huge posters if we want. I wonder if the puke-green over-size poster that Motley Crue released for Dr. Feelgood is still available. I'm sure Jess would love that. I know my mom threw away the one Rob had in his room years ago. Perhaps it's time to look on e-bay.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger