super hanc petram -- deep background
Tuesday, April 17, 2001
 
In beautiful Arkansas for the week for work. Saw some fascinating bits of classic mid-western Americana on the way to the hotel from the airport. I thought a lot about what the lives of these people were like. There were cattle farms everywhere and I had a great conversation with the driver of my car about the area. All of this will have to wait until tomorrow though as tonight will be my first real sleep in a few days and a great respite after going to bed at 4am the last two nights in a row, and then waking up at 8 to go to work. Yes I am sitting here crying you a river right now.

Have a lap-top from work that I'm working on. This trip may go a long way towards convincing me that I would much prefer one of these as my main home computer. I think it would be worth it to splurge on a docking station, but it's really nice to sit in bed and work like this. Yes I am a little late to the party on this, but I do enjoy the expandability of the desktops.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger