super hanc petram -- deep background
Thursday, March 29, 2001
 
Spring Look: Thin Dresses and Blue Lips
I empathize with the people in this article. I'm totally fed up with the cold weather. Just tired of the fact that I'm still wearing a scarf and overcoat in late-March/early-April. Normally I'm not one to advocate tampering with the weather, but in this case I'm willing to make an exception. If the global warming people really want to make their case that there are severe weather problems, they should present their case that the same pollutants that are causing the ice caps to melt and heat up the winter, are also causing these unseasonably low temperatures in the spring-time. It's not enough to write articles when we have a 50 degree day around Thanksgiving. Anyway, I think I'm going to wear a bathing suit to work.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger