super hanc petram -- deep background
Thursday, February 08, 2001
 
Well, I have arisen after a nap that was significatnly longer than anticipated. Nonetheless, I am now eagerly anticipating the airing of both Survivorand SportsNight. I have a great love for SportsNight and simply can't understand why ABC pulled it, especially after it won a few emmys. They sure as hell never promoted it. As for now, I have Notting Hill to keep me company. I really liked this movie and it's one of the few that I don't mind cable stuffing down my throat for a month here and there.

While we're doing the whole TV review thing, HBO did a great piece on the Miracle on Ice that I was able to tape and makes nice addendum to the game, which I also got off of ESPN Classic.

Lastly, here I am, freshly showered, not shaved (I have 3-day weekend after all). I didn't want to go the web-cam route with the re-design, but the site isn't re-designed, and I slept away the rest of the daylight.





<< Home

Powered by Blogger