super hanc petram -- deep background
Wednesday, February 07, 2001
 
Trying to get one of the four members of the team to go home. She wants to stay partly out of guilt over an honest mistake that she made earlier today. Her end of the project isn't needed until next week and any hand she can lend is best given tomorrow when she's fresh. She brought up an interesting point regarding the guilt factor in a job. I used to have trouble sleeping when I was on various projects because I was concerned about a potential error or that I wouldn't wake up in time, or whatever. I felt that way until I royally fucked some stuff up a couple of times. I then realized that it only took a couple hours to fix those errors and have been able to sleep soundly ever since. Had I not made those errors, I wonder if I would have developed a dependence on that anxiety as keeping me on my toes and helping me to make fewer errors. I wonder if others are that way. I suspect the partner I'm working for is that way. I'm sure of it. I'd like to get one more person to go home in an hour or so, and then have the third person nap until at least 7am or so.

I need to look up in the "How To" section of the Blogger site to see how to easily add pictures to the blogger. I know I can just throw in the img tag, but I want to add it as a cell on a table so I can put text next to the image. I'm excited about the redesign, although I'm going to have to find an effective and safe way to carry my camera around. The case I have is a little too bulky. Hmmm, perhaps those GMAT study aides in my briefcase can go on the shelf and make room for the camera.

Got another finalized document ready. The wheels are turning.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger