super hanc petram -- deep background
Wednesday, February 07, 2001
 
Currently on an all-nighter at work. Normally I try to email Jess every hour to give her updates after midnight as to what/how I'm doing. Tonight, for a twist, I'll try and do it with the Blogger. I don't expect it to be too link-intensive, unless I get hit with some really bad down time (like now, but this is the lead-in so no links).

I'm currently mentally redesigning the site. I've noticed that the Blogger gives me a great way to keep the site updated and pertinent, but beyond that, the other links are just little posters with pictures. Great, but I want to move beyond that and have those be more like weekly visual updates of what's going on. Pics of the commute on the cattle herder (read 6 train in Manhattan) and other things. Don't want to go the web-cam route because I'm not looking for lots of pictures of me sitting down. Anyway, comments welcome.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger