super hanc petram -- deep background
Monday, January 22, 2001
 
Bush To Block Abortion Funds

I just love this. Really, I do. This isn't duplicity, and he doesn't have nearly the rhetorical skill to explain how he campaigned as both a moderate, uniter, and compassionate while all-the-while being pro-life. Funny, I didn't see or hear and pro-life campaign ads, speehes, statements, or press releases. "Read my lips" these guys just don't get it. When does he plan to start uniting? Did he campaign as a right wing fanatic as well? How about as a shill for the oil companies? A war hawk? I can't wait for these four years. Note to W., don't remind us of what you think you campaigned on, we can look it up on the net.

I found it. He did "campaign" as a pro-lifer. Click on the link and then scroll all the way to the bottom and then click on "life issues." There it is, buried like pork spending on a campaign finance reform bill. Speaking of which, there above the "life issues" is the campaign finance plank of his platform that we heard so much about during his campaign. I'm just sorry I missed his speeches on these issues. I'm sure they were riveting.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger